Monday 5 February 2018

A Handy Multipurpose Product💕

Multipurpose products are just brilliant. They are a 2 in 1 which are handy to have - 2 for the price of 1 in some circumstances. One thing I love is highlighters. Wait, let me re-word that. I blooming love highlighters. Shimmer bricks are basically the quad version of eyeshadows as it contains more than one shade in the compact. Two I particularly love are the Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick*, and MeMeMe Shimmer Stack in Gold*.


The idea of shimmer bricks is that they are created with four different varieties of highlighter - you can either use the shades individually or mixed together. Being pale means I can only get away with using the first two, either together or themselves. The first two shades are gorgeous - light but glowy. They are more on the low-key side of highlighters - they are more natural looking as opposed to bright and blinding. Although you know I love my highlight to be striking, sometimes a subtle highlight looks better with certain makeup looks, especially those that are minimal (aka the "no makeup" makeup look). It's definitely more suitable to wear on a daily basis!

The other two shades? Too dark to use as a highlighter on my pale skin, however, this is where it comes in as a multipurpose product. Simply, I use them as an eyeshadow. I love brown and gold eyeshadows, so using these two is a brilliant idea. It looks beautiful as an eyeshadow and you wouldn't ever think it was a highlighter. Even though they are formulated differently to an eyeshadow, they still blend really well. The golden shade (the third one) is beautiful with a tan, so I imagine these two shades looking stunning on darker skin tones!

I actually took this quad with me on holidays because it meant that I had two highlighters to choose from but I also had eyeshadows with me too. No need to complain about room, eh? Not to mention that I've had many compliments using this quad as either eyeshadow or highlight.The texture of these as a highlighter overall has a buttery finish and blends dreamy.

Have you tried this quad? Any other multipurpose products I should try?



2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried them yet but they look and sound really good. I love how all the shades work together!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.