Monday 1 December 2014

"Excited For Christmas" Tag♥ || #HollyJollyJasmas

For a few months now, I've wanted to do both the Christmas tag and a Winter tag, but I couldn't decided which one and I didn't like some of the questions. However, I thought I'd be pretty exciting to make up my own tag! I chose the name "Excited for Christmas" simply because I'm buzzed. I don't think there is another tag to exist called this, as I just Googled it and nothing came up. I tag every one of you reading this, although I'm going to tag a few specific people at the bottom.

1. Are your Christmas decorations up? If not, when are you putting them up?

My decorations aren't up yet! But, I am putting them up this Saturday, the 6th! I can't wait to put the tree up and decorate it!

2. What's at the top of your Christmas list?

Honestly, I don't have anything on my list this year in particular. Every other year I've had at least one thing I'm desperate for, but this year I've only really asked for beauty products, such as Soap and Glory, Ted Baker etc!

3. Do you have an advent calendar?

Of course I do! I have one every year, and this year I have a Cadbury's one!

4. Have you bought all your Christmas presents or do you leave them all last minute to buy?

They're all bought and wrapped! I like to buy them early so I have them, and have put loads of thought into them.

5. Favourite Christmas film(s)?

Oooh, hard one! I love Christmas films! Elf is my ultimate favourite, though I do also love The Grinch!

6. Have you tried the Costa Christmas range?

Yes! I actually had one yesterday, I had a white hot chocolate in a snowman cup! I'm aware it isn't a limited edition, but I felt it was festive! Next time I go, I'm after a Brownie Hot Chocolate, yummm!

7. Favourite Christmas scent?

This is easy - cinnamon! I absolutely adore cinnamon candles, and I have a cinnamon body wash.

8. Do you wish for a White Christmas?

Yes! Oh my, they honestly just add such a good Christmas vibe! 

9. Typical Christmas meal?

I have some turkey with gravy, honey-glazed carrots, mash (or roast potatoes but I only eat the mash!) and pigs in blankets (Which if you're not familiar with, it's little sausages wrapped in bacon!)

10. What tops your Christmas tree?
For years and years, it was an angel, but the head fell away from the body, oops! Now, it's a gold glitter star!

11. Admit it : Do you own a cringey Christmas jumper?

Nope, I don't! I've seen many cute ones but I think they're too cringey for me to wear!

12. Do you have any traditions all throughout December before Christmas day?

Obviously open my advent calendar! I watch Elf many times, drink hot chocolate, listen to Christmas music, watch Vlogmas and Christmas YouTube videos in general!


These are the 12 questions I've made up for the Excited For Christmas tag! I tag everyone reading this, but I tag these 2 people ;

Emma
Hannah

I can't wait to see some people answering these questions! Make sure to comment below if you answer the questions and I will be sure to read it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.