Monday 17 November 2014

My Winter Essentials - Beauty Edition♥

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll have read last week that today's post is also my winter essentials, except a beauty edition (I didn't want to have just one long blog post!).


In Winter, your hands and the cold weather don't get on. I know my hands get very dry and flaky, but believe me, the Soap and Glory "Hand Food" hand cream is a life saver for me! Not only does it keep them soft, but also smelling very nice!


As well as dry hands, I get very dry, chapped lips, and I'm not going to lie, but it can hurt a lot. I find The Body Shop "Chocomania" lip butter can help. In my opinion, it doesn't smell like chocolate at all, although it still smells good.


For me, a good body lotion is a must! At this time of year, I ALWAYS use the Inecto "Pure Coconut" body cream. For a few years now, I've received one of these at Christmas, but I personally prefer to use it in November and December time, I don't think coconut is a Christmas scent, but it reminds me of Christmas.


Christmas scented body wash? An absolute must! I have two lush ones, the one on the left is Lush "Snow Fairy". It's not a proper Christmas scent, it smells like bubblegum, ever so sweet but it does remind me of strawberry laces! Personally, I really like it! The one on the right is Lush "Hot Toddy". It's amazing. It literally smells like cinnamon so it's really Christmassy. I adore cinnamon scents, so I love anything cinnamon scented (As you might have noticed in my last post!)


Red or berry coloured lips are a staple look for Winter. My top left is the Revlon Lip Butter in "Lollipop". It's the perfect berry coloured lip product and is smoothing on the lips. My top right is an Avon lipstick in "Rouge". It's a beautiful dark red lipstick. At first, it is quite light, but apply a few layers for full colour! Finally, down the bottom, is the Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede lipstick, in which mine is in Trendsetter, but I honestly can't find it anywhere! However, it is a great red-berry colour and is very long lasting, I like it a lot.


I know you're probably thinking "This is not beauty?!" Yes I know, but I wanted to include it as it just didn't fit quite well with "random". Fluffy socks? Yes please! I honestly love thick and fluffy socks so much! These are just a few of the ones I own - I own 20 pairs.. Nevertheless, they're super cute and keep your feet warm and toasty!

Those are all my beauty winter essentials. I have many more Winter posts planned so keep your eyes peeled!


1 comments:

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.