Monday 4 August 2014

Product Empties and Reviews - July 2014♥

Over the month of July, I decided to keep all my empties to share on my blog with you all. I actually finished way more than I thought I would! I had mixed products - some good but some bad. I've figured it'd be easier for me to split them into categories (e.g body washes, perfumes) so I'm just going to get right into it, and give you my 100% genuine review. I shall go left to right of products in the picture.

Perfumes

 

So...? Kiss Me - This perfume I did NOT like. The scent was too sweet, it was horrid. The scent didn't even last long on the skin - I wasn't able to smell it after an hour. I reckon it's okay for someone who's younger and looking for an inexpensive perfume, such as a 10 year old.
Beverly Hills Polo Club Classic - I really quite liked this perfume. The scent is completely different to all my other perfumes. My mum also had this and she loved it! I'd say though that I probably wouldn't buy it (I got given it).

Skincare


Huggies Natural Care Wipes - I'm not really that fussy when it comes to wipes, it's only to remove my make-up so I just pick up the first ones I see! These were very gentle on the skin, and the scent was nice. I have had these before so they were a repurchase.

Clearasil All in 1 Wash and Mask - This was the first time I'd ever tried Clearasil, and I was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty good - the smell of it was really nice. The texture was really lumpy and strange. It said it was for removing blackheads, which it sadly didn't do, but it left my skin feeling super soft.

Superdrug Cleansing Facial Wipes - One word - Hate! I did not like these one bit. Everytime I used them, my face started to sting or go red, so I had to rinse my face with cold water. Happily can say I will not be buying these again!

Body Lotions


Calvin Klein Eternity Body Lotion - I loved this body lotion! It was so moisturising. The smell was amazing - it's sweet but I like it. It isn't thick nor thin, the consistency is great! I would definitely repurchase this!

Sanctuary Spa Body Butter - Wow! I love this! The smell is gorgeous, and it's so moisturising - my skin feels soo soft. I got this at Christmas in a set from Amy, and I really want to repurchase this! If you've never smelt it, go smell it, promise it is not a let down!

Emporio Armani Diamonds Body Lotion - This was quite a good product. I love the smell of it - smells like the Diamonds perfume! It was quite thin, and it lasted forever. Only think I dislike is the packaging, it's just awkward to get out towards the end.

Ted Baker Woman Body Lotion - I got this body lotion with the "Woman" perfume at Christmas time. I really do like the smell, it's so feminine, but I hate that it's so watery, it put me off it. Sadly, I won't repurchase it because of how watery it is.

Body Scrubs


Ted Baker Butterfly Body Scrub - This product I actually re-discovered after a while. I wondered "Why haven't I finished this?" Which I then realised why. When you use a body scrub, you're skin is meant to feel scrubbed clean, right? This did the opposite. It clogged the pores and left a greasy finish. You had to use loads of body wash to clean it out. Let down by this as I love the rest of the collection.

Sanctuary Spa Body Scrub - One word - perfection! I adored this scrub so much, it was extremely gentle on the skin, yet it still felt like you'd used a body scrub. Scent is amazing, skin felt unbelieveably soft afterwards, must I say I will definitely be buying this again soon once I've finished my current body scrub.

Body Washes


Sanctuary Spa Body Wash - This body wash is exceptional! Again, the scent is the same as the body scrub and butter (mentioned above). It's such a unique scent but I really like it. I have a feeling I may be buying more Sanctuary Spa products soon!

Bayliss and Harding Beauticology Strawberry Cupcake - Ew. The scent is disgusting! I hated it, way too sweet and doesn't even smell of strawberry cupcake, more like bubbles. It did create a lot of bubbles when used on a bath lily though. Shall not be using this again.

Boux Avenue White Jasmine Body Wash - I love the smell of this, not only because I have the same name as it, but it smells divine. It become really bubbly but you do need quite a lot of product, which means it doesn't last long (sadly).

Bayliss and Harding Body Wash - Is it bad that I was desperate to finish this? Just proves how bad it was, it made loads of bubbles but hated the smell. Ew, never again.

Bayliss and Harding Beauticology Cherry Cupcake - The smell was great, doesn't remind me of cherries though. It didn't lather up great at all, so I literally used up a whole bottle in once use. It was also very glittery which put me right off it.

I love... Mango and Papaya Body Wash - Loved this! The scent was so freshing, just so perfect! It also lathered up great and made my skin really soft. Will definitely want to get a bigger bottle next time.

That was a pretty long post, I apologise. I did use a lot of products as you can see, and tried to give you my honest opinion. I can't describe smells very well so I'd probably advise you to go and smell them yourself!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.