Monday 2 June 2014

Hair Products I Use♥

This post has been requested soo much, and I am finally getting round to doing this, I must apologise for the wait, but I will get more hair posts up soon! Anyway, this post is on hair products that I use, I use two of these currently and one I have ran out of and yet to repurchase, but let's just get into this post!

My first product is the Garnier "Fructis Strength and Shine" shampoo and conditioner. I love this shampoo and conditioner - the shampoo lathers up so well, making it really bubbly and washes your hair great! The conditioner is amazing too - it leave your hair really soft. The smell is so nice too, I'd definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner as it's not a let down! You can purchase this pretty much anywhere, I got mine in Asda, and you can get them in places such as Boots, Superdrug etc.

This product is the Bristows "Ultra Hold" hairspray. I find that this hairspray is awesome! It is not sticky, in which you'd expect from a hairspray but in fact it's the opposite. It doesn't have much of a scent which I guess is good! I'm beginning to run out of it so need to repurchase this, it's only £1 which is so cheap for this hairspray considering it's so good!

My final product is this VO5 "Styling Spray" heat protect. I love this hair product - it smells wonderful! I have actually ran out of this and still need to get this! I used it when blow drying my hair, straightening it or if I curled it. It leaves my hair so shiny and soft, not forgetting that it smells fab! I really need to repurchase this as it's my favourite heat protector.

These are my current hair products, as you see I don't really use many but I do need to buy a hair mask! I hope you have taken these into consideration and may try out these products! I do take in recommendations so if you have any, make sure to leave them below in the comments.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.