Monday 12 May 2014

My Current Skincare Routine - May 2014♥

I decided I'd do a skincare post today instead of a make-up/nails type of post. I thought this would be really helpful to some people because I, myself, like to read blog posts on skincare as I can sometimes get recommendations! I don't really use many products but I'm just going to get into it.

Firstly, I start off with "Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash" facial wash. I think it is genially a good face wash - it leaves my skin feeling soft. I just wish it'd go more into the pores and remove blackheads, as it says. The smell isn't too good but it's something you get used to after a couple of uses. Overall, it's a good face wash, and I'd give it 7 stars out of 10. You can find it at any local Superdrug or Boots stores.

After my facial wash, I use this "Skinlogy" cleansing toner. I pretty much splash some onto a cotton pad and sweep all over my face to remove any extra make-up or dirt that might have been left on my skin that I didn't pick up to begin with. I only came across this whilst browsing in a Wilkinsons store, and decided to buy it. It's actually pretty good. I'd give it 8 out of 10 stars.

Finally, to finish off my skincare routine, I use the "Skin Therapy" moisturiser. I think this is quite a good moisturiser and it leaves my skin feeling super soft! I, yet again, came across this product whilst browsing in a Wilkinsons store, and at the time I needed a moisturiser, so decided to buy it. It is a light moisturiser, it isn't too thick which I like and isn't too harsh on the skin. All in all, I'd give this 9 out of 10 stars!

That is all for my current skincare routine. I hope you enjoyed and will maybe check out these items! If there is any questions about these products, or any of my blog posts, leave a comment in the comments section and I shall try get back to you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to drop a comment! Also, you can tweet me @blogsallbeautyy xx

All photos are taken and owned by blogsallbeautyy. All opinions are my own.. Powered by Blogger.